| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Burgeo, Nf in April is very cool at 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.5 °C (29.3 °F).
- In April the average daily temperature variation/ range is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in April is far from dry. Some 131.6mm (5.2in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:45 long and the longest day is 14:22 long with an average length of 13:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Burgeo, Nf April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Burgeo, Nf, Canada
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Burgeo, Nf:
- Deer Lake, Nf, Canada - 1179.1 kms (732.7 miles) NNW
- Gander, Newfoundland, Canada - 1058.5 kms (657.8 miles) NNW
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 1166.2 kms (724.7 miles) NNW
- Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada - 1116.2 kms (693.6 miles) NW
- Alert Bay, Bc, Canada - 882.8 kms (548.6 miles) NNW
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 1151.5 kms (715.5 miles) NW
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 1064.4 kms (661.4 miles) NW
- Sable Island, Ns, Canada - 935.1 kms (581.1 miles) WNW