| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Burgeo, Nf in August is mild at 14.8 °C (58.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.4 °C (52.5 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in August is far from dry. Some 138.5mm (5.5in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:24 long and the longest day is 14:58 long with an average length of 14:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Burgeo, Nf August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Burgeo, Nf, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Burgeo, Nf:
- Deer Lake, Nf, Canada - 1179.1 kms (732.7 miles) NNW
- Gander, Newfoundland, Canada - 1058.5 kms (657.8 miles) NNW
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 1166.2 kms (724.7 miles) NNW
- Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada - 1116.2 kms (693.6 miles) NW
- Alert Bay, Bc, Canada - 882.8 kms (548.6 miles) NNW
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 1151.5 kms (715.5 miles) NW
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 1064.4 kms (661.4 miles) NW
- Sable Island, Ns, Canada - 935.1 kms (581.1 miles) WNW